Luss 11/02/2019





https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiY1pJ5uuAsBCBXUQc7ycZW7cjfT3De4IlC8fisTLS_VJcA7yyn6Bwa14UFmA-Puj8-cPpDP4fgNu1zdenYW_ype3VPwHqC96DZ18CUoqloUknXbzcgWPQWMTcuXTFuvHZKf637UUJo3-8/s320/luss4.jpegMy Trip to Luss yesterday with my partner and dog Boss was an eventful day to say at the least. I was off work and my partner Kiera was off uni we had been at my partners mum's and her younger sister Romy was moaning (nothing new) about how bored she was and had nothing to do so I suggested we pick Boss up and take a drive to Luss one of my favourite spots at Loch Lomond I usually camp in Luss each summer with Kiera and sometimes friends tag along. As I had not been for a while I was looking forward to this trip so we went and picked Boss up and put his blanket down for him in the back seat and off we went.
 Luckily it was quiet on the roads so we were not expecting a long journey so we made a quick stop at the local petrol station and filled the tank up and picked up some crisps and juice. I sat in the back with Boss as he is not a huge fan of cars and we drove through the motorway in no time and the beautiful scenery had started with the beautiful views from the Erskine Bridge which led to a drive through the local towns and once we had reached Balloch which is where Loch Lomond starts the scenery was stunning and had everybody in the car in awe even the dog was having a look after waking up from his nap. We then passed the infamous Donald trump gold course which meant we knew we were almost at our destination we then shortly pulled into our usual parking area and let Boss out of the car we decided it should be quiet enough that he could remain off his leash to enjoy the beach. Of course like any dog lover a day to the beach soon turned into a photo shoot for Boss. Usually Boss does not sit still so I had picked up a stick to get him to watch the camera which leads to these
hilarious before and after pictures.
I was lucky enough to capture a quick pic before Boss decided to try and get the stick from me. We played around on the beach for a while and tried prompting Boss to go for a swim but he was just not having it so we took him for a walk along the grass parks behind the beach to give him a chance to go to the loo. Once Boss had attended his business we made way back to the beach where we just admired the views and played with Boss. As time went on it was getting darker and certainly colder
So we decided we would start getting ready to travel home but then out of nowhere and I mean nowhere Geese appeared and for some strange reason Boss went straight in the water and decided he was going to try and play with the swans but they were not as friendly.   I managed to snap a quick photograph of the initial meeting before I had to go in and get Boss as I could not allow the swans to hurt him as they can be vicious and also due to the fact swans are technically the queen’s property in the U.K I could not afford for Boss to injure one so I promptly got him out the water just as fast as he went in. We then took Boss one more walk around the grass park as the journey home was going to be longer than the one there due to rush hour and off we went leaving the beautiful scenery of Loch Lomond to head to the mainly concrete city of Glasgow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

23 Things Digital - SSSC

Open Badges- SSSC