23 Things Digital - SSSC



My Name is Jack Walton I am Glasgow based and work in Tenancy support service. I have created this blog as part of the Scottish Social Services(SSSC) 23 things digital program and also to have some fun. I had always thought a blog would be confusing to set up and run but now having a try at it, it really is not and is actually fun. I am an adventurous person and enjoy urban exploring or spending time with my pooch Boss I am also a huge food fanatic and football fan throughout this blog I will be sharing my adventures.







Comments

  1. Hey Jack! I'm also a first time blogger starting this off with the 23 things digital badges. I enjoyed your post, especially being able to include your dog! Keep it up (:
    Hannah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Open Badges- SSSC

Luss 11/02/2019